EPF Bank KYC Without Employer: A new update has been made in the KYC sector of the Unified Member Portal, but this update includes that the PF account holder can own without the approval of the employer. Banks can update KYC, but that account should be a State Bank of India (SBI) account.
Update Bank KYC Without Approval From Employer
- Visit the Unified Member portal first.
- Login by submitting your UAN, password, and captcha code.
- Click on the KYC option on the Manage tab.
- Select the Bank option in the Add KYC section.
- Enter your Bank account number, IFSC and click on save button.
- Then an OTP will come to your Aadhaar registered mobile number for verification.
- After this your bank KYC will be successfully added and visible in the KYC pending for approval section/
- After the final verification, it will come in the Approved KYC section.
Key Points to Know While Adding Bank KYC:
- The Bank Account should be of KYC State Bank of India (SBI).
- The name in your bank account and the name in the UAN account should match.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered on your Aadhaar card.
In this way, you can update your KYC in your PF account without the approval of the employer.